How to use Microbeneficials feed charts.
Below you will find the instructions on how to use our feed charts. the red indicator balls will give you detailed information on what each section is for and how it is used to grow your plants.
The Weekly Feed Charts and How to use them.
- Days Monday thru Sunday in vertical daily columns
- This is a first ever pH perfect equalizing chart more info is given below on the pH equalizer.
- These are a visual of the duties of the day.
- Repeat tasks 4-10 weekly until ready for flower
The pH Equalizer Charts and How to use them.
- This is YOUR SLURRY pH reading from your SLURRY TEST in the GOLD ROW ABOVE. Find your pH in the GOLD ROW
- NOW FEED OR WATER AT THIS pH in the BLUE ROW BELOW to effectively get to the needed perfect 6.4 pH.
The Feed & Foilar Mixing Charts and How to use them.
- Chart Type there is a FEED and FOLIAR.
- SEASONS row from left to right.
- WEEKS from left to right.
- LIGHT HOURS from left to right.
- This is the VEGETATIVE PPM to be used. Watch plant an keep a lush green. USE THE WEEKLY CHART FOR PROPER SCHEDULING AND FEEDS.
- After you mix your reservoir with MB products on the FEED charts your ppm may be a little high. Reduce PPM with R.O. Water. Do not go OVER suggested PPM or EC.
- This is the FLOWERING PPM to be used. Watch plant an keep a lush green. USE THE WEEKLY CHART FOR PROPER SCHEDULING AND FEEDS.
- Amounts in Milliliters PER GALLON to Mix in the FEED.
- Time to start the switch to your flower mix for feeding in preparation for flower.
- This is EC Level of the required reading.